Monday, May 20, 2013

It's finally here!

It's finally here - my very first post of my very first blog!  I have been following blogs for about 3 years and kept telling myself I wanted to share my thoughts and stories and join this incredible community but kept putting it off because the time never seemed 'just right'.  I also doubted if I had what it took to be a 'real blogger'.  Well I finally decided to dive in and just go for it!  I've learned that when it comes to most things in life, the time will never be 'just right' and you won't get better at anything until you get started!  So this will be a work in progress.  I hope to share my experiences and ideas related to running and living a healthy lifestyle, but also post about my daily life as I try to sort out where I fit in this crazy world.  I'm in my early 30's and currently going through a career change, looking for love, and all the while running and keeping my body primed for my next race!  I'm so excited to start this new journey and hope to inspire or entertain some people along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment