1. You can't control everything. Or anything sometimes, for that matter! Best to learn this one early.
2. Don't take everything personally. People say things when they're stressed or angry that they really don't mean. We all do. It has nothing to do with you.
3. The sooner you let go of things that aren't meant for you, the better. Let it Gooooooooooooooooooo, Let it Gooooooooooooooo. Don't hang on to things that are no longer serving you out of comfort or fear. (Sometimes much easier said than done.)
4. Not everyone is going to like you. And vice versa. Shocking I know, but true.
5. You can never really know what another person is thinking. So don't even try.
6. Your worth is not determined by others' opinions of you. When it comes to your self worth, yours is the only opinion that matters.
7. Do unto others. Treat others as you would like to be treated - With a little R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
8. Car repairs always end up costing more than you think they will. It helps to get a second opinion. #TimeToTradeInForABike
9. Life will surprise you, every single day. The only constant is change, right?
10. Vegan Treats make everything better. FACT.
Vegan ice cream, not dog feces, I promise :)
Have you learned any lessons recently, either willingly or unwillingly?!