- Turning the alarm off and snuggling with the cats for 5 (ok, 20) more minutes
- Big "Good morning" smiles when I get to work in the morning
- Dancing around the house with a 2 year old to Paul Simon's "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard"
- Mo Willems books, over and over
- Tiny little hands that reach for mine
- Contagious giggle fits
- Naptime (for obvious reasons!)
- After-nap snuggles
- Time for a run!
- My boys running to the door when I come home
- Stepping into a hot shower and lingering a bit longer than is probably healthy for either myself or the environment
- Robe, tea, blogging
Linking up with MamaKat today for her Writer's Workshop.
Tell me some of the best parts of your day!