Thursday, October 24, 2013

Check out Runaway Bridal Planner!

Just a quick one today...

Kristy, a fellow SPA sister and blogger over at Runaway Bridal Planner, decided to feature me on her blog today!  How sweet of her.  She asked me some pretty good questions, so if you'd like to see my answers and get to know me (and her!) a little better, I invite you to stop by her blog today at this link:

Runner's Spotlight - Let me Introduce Jill


In other news, I've been taking it easy this week after the RW Half and in fact, I haven't even run since Sunday! Feels a bit weird, but also nice to relax.  I did do two 4.5 mile walks this week (pushing a stroller, so that counts as arms too, right?!) and plan to go for a nice long swim tomorrow.  And I think this weekend I'll go out for my first (untimed) run!

Hope you're all having a great week so far.  And because it's a wild and crazy Thursday night over here with my cats....Enjoy...






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me spotlight you, I enjoyed learning more about you! Enjoy your down time a little, you deserve it after the Half:) Enjoy your swim and "free run" this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete