1. The feel of the sun warming my face on a gorgeous 75 degree day like today (in October!):
2. A strong, healthy body that allows me to run, walk, bike, swim, dance, and play to my heart's content:
3. An amazing family that includes: Caring and supportive parents, the two best sisters in the world, the cutest nieces and nephews ever, and the most awesome cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents in the universe:
4. Two incredible shelter cats that decided to make me their mommy, nine not-so-long years ago:
5. Friends that I know I could never live without:
6. My cozy little apartment, full of hand-me-down furniture, that keeps me safe and warm :)
7. Vegan anything, but mostly, Vegan Treats! (If you are in Bethlehem this weekend for the Runner's World Festival, go there!!)
8. Big hair (mine).
9. Old movies.
10. Good books.
11. Cucumbers the size of my arm!!!
I am headed back home to Pennsylvania for the Runner's World Half this weekend (another thing I am thankful for!) so I'll catch up with you next week. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with family and friends, maybe spotting some bloggers IRL, and having a great race. Best of luck to everyone else who is running!
If you'd like, you can share something you're thankful for today!