Here's what's been going on in my life this week...
1. I think my back is *almost* completely healed! (I say almost because I don't want to jinx anything!). I did a high intensity circuit workout that included burpees and pushups, and also lifted weights this week, including free weights for shoulders and tris. These workouts definitely would not have been possible 2 weeks ago. Dare I say, I'm BACK baby and I'm looooooooooving every minute of it!
2. The city of Baltimore is being overrun by foxes. No, not really. BUT, the cutest little fox walked right past the window I was standing at at work the other day! It was probably only 10 feet from where I was standing; I have never seen a fox up that close before. It looked cute and snuggly and I wanted to take him home. Do foxes and cats get along? Prob not. Oh well.
Not my photo - but it looked kind of like this. SO CUTE!
3. Grapes have approximately 5 calories each. Who knew? I found this out through an article on Facebook, which I can't locate at the moment. Good info to know when you are eating the entire bag of approximately 200 grapes! There goes breakfast and lunch. I actually always felt like I was kind of on a sugar high when I would overeat grapes and this article stated that they are high in some simple sugar which is known to cause a quick spike in blood sugar.
4. Birthday sushi is the best sushi!
5. I am possibly one of the only people on the planet not obsessed with the missing plane. I feel terrible for the families of the passengers aboard but I kinda think the entire world has gone crazy with these black hole/conspiracy/alien theories. I also didn't learn until today that CNN has now devoted their entire newscast to 24/7 coverage of the plane mystery?!?!?! How are we supposed to find out what else is going on in the world right now??
6. 4 year olds are incredible abstract artists. Exhibit A: This painting done by my niece that I received in the mail this week, and is now proudly displayed on my refrigerator.
7. Morningstar Farms black bean burger > Gardenburger black bean burger. Like x1000. I am addicted to the Morningstar Farms variety, and I legit had to throw out the Gardenburger ones. They made me gag.
These are the best!
8. And last but not least, SPRING IS HERE!!! I really hope Old Man Winter got the memo and gets the heck out of Dodge. Winter, if you're reading, you're no longer welcome here. Move it along.
The combination of my birthday and Spring's arrival this week just made me feel happy and hopeful! I hope you all had a wonderful week as well!
How was your week? What went down??