I'm going to continue the love fest today by sharing all my latest loves. Here's what I'm currently into:
- Summer running! Oh the sweet, sweet freedom of running in nothing but shorts and a t-shirt. Which reminds me, I never did go shirtless last summer like I planned. It's happening this year. Watch out Baltimore!
- Sleeping with the windows open. The first whisper of fresh air in my apartment after months of being completely closed off from the outside world is HEAVEN!
- My mom's new Facebook cover photo:
- That my work days are currently spent almost entirely outdoors. I already have the shirt/shorts/flip flop tan. It's super attractive :)
- This artwork created for me by a 5 month old. My charges are the sweetest, most talented babies I know!
- A gym date with a friend this week. She's really got me into BodyCombat now.
- My first taste of fresh corn on the cob this week! I love it so much. However, I thought I read somewhere that corn is one of the most frequently GMO'ed products out there. I really hope this isn't true because I eat it almost every day in the summer.
- That Memorial Day weekend is ONE week away?! Shut the front door. I'm all in.
Tell me some things you're loving lately!
Do the seasons/weather affect your mood?