Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I Couldn't Leave Without Saying Goodbye...

I'm packing up my car and my cats and heading to Bethlehem for the holidays tomorrow morning and I couldn't leave without saying goodbye! I'll be taking a blogging break over the next week and a half so I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy last night of Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Merry Festivus and a Happy New Year!


 
Actually, no, I have no problems with any of you :)


Even though I won't be blogging, feel free to keep in touch via IG, Twitter or send me an email so we can chat!  Or better yet just come to Bethlehem, it is our city's favorite time of year!



I hope you all have great holidays and make wonderful memories wherever you are celebrating.  2014 has been a pretty wild ride.  I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store!  Catch you next year!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays, Jill! Have an amazing time in PA, and be sure to raise a glass to your incredible year. Yes, it has been wild, but I for one am glad that I got to share some of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well wishes my friend! I really did enjoy my time at home after I recovered. I'm glad I met you this past year too :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you're having a fantastic holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! After I recovered from the flu, I had a good time! hahaha. I can't believe you had it too!

      Delete
  3. Happy 2015!! Hope you enjoyed your blogging break :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and happy new year to you as well. 2015 is feeling good :)

      Delete