These quizzes posted all over the Facebook lately are like crack, and I'm strangely reminded of being a precocious little middle schooler, eagerly looking forward to the monthly quizzes inside each issue of Seventeen magazine for answers to all of life's most pressing questions.
So just for fun, lets see what my life would actually be like, according to a few of the many (many) quizzes I've taken over the past month:
1. If you'll recall from this post, I should actually be living in Barcelona. Buzzfeed tells me this is because I'm "half party, half pensive". Indeed. I'm packing up the cats as we speak for our Transatlantic move.
2. Now what am I going to do once I get there? Well lucky for me, there's another Buzzfeed quiz for that. My ideal career is Humanitarian because I'm a "giver and a justice seeker" and "You is kind, You is smart, You is important". Oh Buzzfeed you know me too well - that is only one of my favorite lines from a movie ever. Nailed it.
3. While living out my humanitarian mission in Barcelona, I think it's time I explore who I was before I became Jill. Good thing Buzzfeed has a quiz pertaining to past lives. I was a Hippie because I'm "a creative soul" and I have "a deep concern for the world around [me]". Both true, but I think the most apparent indicator of this past life is my wild two-toned hair, which hasn't seen a pair of scissors or the inside of a salon in two years. Next up, dreadlocks. Make love, not war people.
4. Along those same lines, I just HAD to know - which Beatle am I?! I mean they are one of the greatest bands of all time. I already knew who my fave of the Fab Four was, but would Buzzfeed tell me that he and I were one and the same?! Well, be still my beating heart because I am actually the one and only Sir Paul McCartney. Buzzfeed tells me this is because I have "a rather cheerful disposition and that sometimes rubs people the wrong way". #sorryi'mnotsorry for that
5. And last but not least, while I am really digging deep and finding out who I am at my core, I think it's only important to know - which emoji am I?! I turn once again to the all-seeing, all-knowing Buzzfeed for this last critical piece of my identity and it did not disappoint. I am a Sparkling Heart because I'm a "hopeless romantic" and "[I] know [my] one true love is out there". TRUE dat. Someday my prince will come. If anyone knows a single eligible bachelor looking for the female version of Paul McCartney living in Barcelona - send them my way.
And there you have it, My Life According to Buzzfeed. Just living the dream.
I would love nothing more than for you to take these quizzes (I linked to each one under the pics) and then tell me what your Buzzfeed life looks like in the comments! Please?!