1. I had my cats do my taxes:
source via Pinterest (not my cat)
They didn't get very far, so I had to finish for them. I don't know where they get their work ethic.
2. Met up with one of my favorite ladies for happy hour/night out downtown, in the neighborhood where I used to work:
Wherein I gave my real digits to someone who I pretty much knew I had no intentions of dating. Ay yay yay.
3. Toured the Baltimore Basilica, finally! This is a historical and religious sight I had been wanting to visit for years. It was gorgeous and awe inspiring. I love old churches. We even got to tour the underground crypt. Coolio!
4. RUNNING IN SHORTS! It was 62 actual degrees in Baltimore today. What?! I'm not even going to question what this wacko weather has to do with global warming. I'm just soaking it in after this bananas winter we've had.
5. I mentioned my new found love for Bolthouse Farms vanilla chai tea a few posts ago. Well I decided to try this green tea drink from the same line:
Ehh. I'm going to file this one under a 'miss'. It's not terrible, but it kind of taste like leaves. Mixed with grass. And maybe a little dirt. So what are you waiting for - go out there and get yourself a bottle! HAHA
Hope you all had a great weekend!
How was the weather in your 'hood this weekend?
What were you up to?