Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Healthline - Best Health Blog 2013 Nomination

Happy Tuesday everyone!  This is a strange short week and I was thinking it was Hump Day all day...not the case.  Regardless, I will be heading home for the holidays Thursday morning so I am lining up some blogs for you later in the week!  I participated in a fun activity this month that I'm looking forward to sharing with you on Friday.  Speaking of Friday, I plan on sleeping in, going for a run, and then maybe hanging out with some friends at home.  No shopping for this gal.  I've never been Black Friday shopping and have no interest in that game whatsoever! 

Today I wanted to share with you that I was nominated by a website called Healthline for their Best Health Blogs of 2013 Contest!  There are lots of entrants I recognize on the list.  If you'd like you can vote for me via the button below, or check out this link for a list of all blogs that are nominated, and vote for the blog of your choice!
Best health blogs 2013
Healthline


I hope you are all enjoying a short work week and preparing yourselves for the feasting that's about to take place in T-2 days!

Safe travels.  Catch you on the flip side.














4 comments: